In light of the Covid-19 virus, we acknowledge that these are extremely challenging times for everyone.
We would like to reassure you that we have taken all the vital measures to protect the physical and mental wellbeing of our employees and clients. Our offices remain closed, but we do operate under regular business hours and you can reach us any time by phone or email. In addition, thanks to our modern and secure remote systems we are able to provide advice and represent clients at video trials while maintaining our high standards of work.
We appreciate that various legal matters may arise during this difficult and uncertain period. At Rosenblatt, we are able to offer guidance on a wide range of complicated issues.
Sectors and areas covered
- Contractual disputes, force majeure and variations of agreements
- Banking and Financial Services
- Insolvency/purchase from administrators
- Financial restructuring
- Private fundraising
- Corporate restructurings/sale of non-core businesses
- Debt Recovery
- Distressed debt sale/purchase
- Insurance coverage
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions and disputes
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant
- Wills and probate
- Cross border issues
- Data protection and Cyber Security
If you require advice on any legal matters please contact us at +44 (0) 20 7955 0880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.