Partner & Head of Real Estate
Rosenblatt’s Real Estate team provides crucial support to clients throughout the lifecycle of high-value commercial properties – from acquisition, financing and development to letting, ongoing management and sale.
John Aynsley joined Rosenblatt in January 2014, having previously worked at Allen & Overy LLP and Speechly Bircham LLP.
Specialising in the acquisition, disposal, development, regeneration, financing and management of high-value assets in commercial real estate, he acts for clients ranging from international real estate funds and national house builders to private investors.
Recent transactions include:
- Acting for a national house builder on a number of development projects and strategic land sites with GDV in excess of £400 million
- Acting for a UK real estate investment group with a motor-trade focus on the acquisition, pre-let and development of numerous motor vehicle dealerships
- Acting for a developer on the £6 million forward sale and development of a distribution warehouse
- Advising a major UK bank on a £57 million investment facility secured on a regional shopping centre
- Acting for a private overseas investor on the acquisition of a £38 million Mayfair site for a luxury mixed-use development
- Advising a German fund on the £16 million forward purchase and development of three sites for residential care homes
- Acting on the £40 million+ disposal of 16 motor vehicle dealerships for a UK real estate investment group