Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution
Lucy has been with Rosenblatt since May 2012 and specialises in dispute resolution. Lucy’s work tends to focus on high-value financial services claims, often with multiple clients.
Prior to coming to Rosenblatt, Lucy’s work had involved carrying out investigations for various professional regulatory bodies and commercial fraud.
Recent work includes:
- Worked on a successful and robustly defended application for pre-action disclosure.
- working on a claim against one of the ‘big four’ accounting firms in respect of a multi-million pound claim for breach of duty by administrators.
- Acted for a group of investors in an Enterprise Zone Scheme in relation to a claim against their tax and financial advisers.
- Acting for a client against an international investment bank for breach of duty and/or contract in the execution of trades.
- Successfully reached a settlement on behalf of a client in a claim against a company for repudiatory breach of contract.