Offering expertise in a broad range of finance transactions, Rosenblatt’s Banking & Finance team brings a wealth of experience as it represents the interests of lenders, borrowers and sponsor clients.
David Sachs joined Rosenblatt as a Partner in January 2012 and heads its Banking & Finance team.
Specialising in corporate financings and acquisition and event-driven finance, he has considerable experience of acting for lenders, borrowers, US and UK private equity sponsors, and financial advisers in relation to leveraged management buy-outs, public to private takeovers, real estate and development financing, and debt refinancings.
Recent work includes:
- A major pipe manufacturer in connection with its debt refinancing and £150m bond issue.
- The pension trustees of a global corporate telecommunications company on its £350m contingent asset arrangements.
- The senior lender in relation to the funding of an international musical production.
- A US multinational drinks manufacturer on its $300m credit facility and $375m note refinancing and restructuring.
- A Japanese bank on its global participation arrangements in relation to investment-grade loans agreed with a large German bank.