Rosenblatt’s Corporate team thrives on challenge. Whether we’re hitting the deadline on a crucial deal or meeting the demands of day-to-day business, we guarantee our clients far more than technical expertise.
Elizabeth Shaw, who became a partner in November 2011, joined Rosenblatt for a six-month work placement as part of her degree in 2000. After finishing law school in 2002 she rejoined the firm for her training contract and has remained here ever since.
Elizabeth’s areas of expertise include public and private mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings and secondary placings. She also works on management buy-outs and buy-ins, joint ventures and on private equity and venture capital transactions.
Recent work includes:
- The joint venture between Boom Pictures and ex-ITV executives Laura Carter and Sally Haynes.
- The acquisition by Ingenious Assets Management of Thurleigh Investment Managers.
- The sale of PMC Treasury Group.
- The purchase by UBC Media Group plc of 7digital and the associated placing.
- The placing of shares in Serviced Office Group plc and the related acquisition of Avanta Managed Offices Limited.