Head of Real Estate, Partner
Rosenblatt’s Real Estate team provides crucial support to clients throughout the lifecycle of high-value commercial properties – from acquisition, financing and development to letting, ongoing management and sale.
John joined Rosenblatt in January 2014, having previously worked at Allen & Overy LLP and Speechly Bircham LLP (now Charles Russell Speechlys).
Specialising in the acquisition, disposal, development, regeneration, financing and management of high-value assets in commercial real estate, John acts for clients ranging from international real estate funds and listed house builders to private investors.
Recent work includes:
- Acting for a listed house builder on numerous strategic land acquisitions and serviced land parcel sales.
- Acting for a UK real estate investment group with a motor-trade focus on the disposal of a portfolio of 16 car dealerships.
- Acting on the pre-let and forward sale of a Travelodge hotel.
- Acting for a private overseas investor on the acquisition of a Mayfair property for a luxury mixed-use development.
- Acting on the asset sale of a portfolio of Hilton operated hotels.
- Acting on the pre-let, development and subsequent investment sales of numerous retail, industrial and office sites.
- Acting on a new London headquarters letting for a major US corporate.
- Acting on the acquisition of a portfolio of 40 mixed tenure petrol filling stations for a roadside retail operator.
- Acting on numerous institutional office lettings for a leading developer and investor.