Offering expertise in a broad range of banking & finance transactions, Rosenblatt’s Banking & Finance team brings a wealth of experience as it represents the interests of lenders, borrowers and sponsor clients.
In the fields of private equity and M&A, we collaborate closely with Rosenblatt’s Corporate team to produce a commercial, deal-focused solution for our clients. Other banking & finance areas in which we advise are public and private acquisitions, leveraged buy-outs, syndicated and bi-lateral general corporate lending facilities, cross-border financings, and security and corporate restructurings.
Recent Work Includes
- A major pipe manufacturer in connection with its debt refinancing and £150m bond issue.
- The pension trustees of a global corporate telecommunications company on its £350m contingent asset arrangements.
- The senior lender in relation to the funding of an international musical production.
- A US multinational drinks manufacturer on its $300m credit facility and $375m note refinancing and restructuring.
- A Japanese bank on its global participation arrangements in relation to investment- grade loans agreed with a large German bank.