Rosenblatt’s serious crime defence team have dealt with some of the highest profile serious crime cases due to their wealth of experience in this area.
We have vast experience in the following areas:
- Violence such as actual bodily harm (ABH) or grievous bodily harm (GBH)
- Murder or manslaughter
- Firearms and arson
- Sexual offences
- Cyber-crime, indecent images, and pornography
- Theft and dishonesty offences
- High value drug crimes
- Illegal hunting and animal cruelty
- Football banning orders and associated matters
- Serious road traffic offences
- Harassment and coercive control
We represent high net worth and professional clients facing these serious allegations. This includes, Chief Executive Officers, business owners, sporting personalities, politicians, teachers, accountants, lawyers, and those in medicine. We understand that this an extremely challenging and distressing time both personally and professionally. We also appreciate the reputational implications these allegations can have and will provide robust advice during this time, as well as the support required to defend allegations of this nature.
We understand that these matters often impact upon your family, those that you work with and potentially interfere with your future employment prospects. We seek to manage these situations and assist you during this extremely difficult time.
It is important that you seek advice immediately, as these matters are time critical and often require reactive advice to ensure damage limitation at the earliest opportunity.
We can represent you from the police station stage of your case up to a trial.
Should you require our assistance, we are readily contactable to assist with your police station investigation to advise on strategy. The police station interview is the most important stage of all proceedings given the profound effect this can have in future court proceedings.
We will offer pre charge advice and make any necessary representations on bail to prevent unnecessary restriction to your liberty at this early stage for what could be a potentially lengthy period in some cases. This includes restrictions to travel, employment and your residence.
If the matter proceeds to court we have access to some of the most prestigious barristers known nationally, available to attend court whenever required and represent your interests.
We also have access to nationally recognised experts who can advise on matters, even at the early stages of your case at the police station.
We have a history of successfully defending cases of this nature and aim to derail proceedings at the earliest opportunity, which can be the pre charge stage of your case. However, if this is unavoidable we are well equipped to fully prepare you for trial.
You can view our charging policy here.
Sexual Offences Cases
- R v N – Rape investigation by the Sapphire Unit of the Metropolitan Police following an allegation against an employee of a social media giant (no further action)
- R v S – Rape prosecuted at Wood Green Crown Court allegations made against a reputable pharmacist (acquitted)
- R v KW – Rape prosecuted at Snaresbrook Crown Court, allegations made against a relative of an International Diplomat (acquitted)
- R v MBK – Historic Rape allegations prosecuted at Snaresbrook Crown Court, allegations made against a relative of a high ranking government Member in European Parliament (acquitted)
- R v AH – Rape prosecuted at Birmingham Crown Court (Prosecution offered no evidence at half time following successful submissions of no case to answer)
- R v SW – Rape prosecuted at Birmingham Crown Court (Prosecution discontinued part way through the trial)
- R v K – Prosecution at Maidstone Crown Court of a national paedophile ring which featured heavily in the media involving indent images
- R v N – Prosecution at Maidstone Crown Court of a serious sex offence case
Serious Crime Cases
- R v R – Manslaughter prosecuted at Inner London Crown Court, involving the distribution of diet pills containing the poisonous Dinitrophenol (DNP) resulting in an acquittal
- R v K – Coercive and controlling behaviour prosecuted at Woolwich Crown Court resulting in the acquittal of a Financial Analyst working for a multi-national, multi-billion turnover corporation
- R v C – Represented military personnel in one of the first prosecutions of coercive and controlling behaviour resulting in an acquittal
- R v N – Prosecution at Woolwich Crown Court involving the murder of a member of another rival drug gang
- R v W – Prosecution at the Central Criminal Court of a multi-million-pound, international drugs conspiracy following an investigation by the National Crime Agency
- Operation Blackout: Prosecution at Southwark Crown Court following an investigation into the international importation of counterfeit goods
- Operation Thebe – international importation of legal adulterants, namely Benzocaine
- R v A – Prosecution at the Old Bailey of a multi-million-pound drugs conspiracy involving the supply of 7 tonnes of the cutting agent, Benzocaine
- R v AN – Prosecution at Maidstone Crown Court of a defendant alleged to have been supplying large quantities of heroin and cocaine resulting in an acquittal
- R v L – Prosecution at Maidstone Crown Court of a defendant charged with murdering a taxi driver
- R v Y – death by dangerous driving resulting in an absolute discharge after advancing technical legal submission on insanity