Senior Associate, Dispute Resolution
Nick joined Rosenblatt’s Dispute Resolution team in 2014. He has acted for private and corporate clients on a variety of matters, including breach of contract and negligence claims, email fraud, companies litigation and professional negligence, in the High Court of England and Wales, the Court of Appeal, and in various forums of alternative dispute resolution. Nick advises on all stages of the litigation process, from the initial meeting through to trial, and appeal and costs proceedings.
Recent cases include:
- A variety of claims between a household name PLC and its former CEO, including breach of fiduciary duties and breach of confidence (Stobart Group Limited v William Andrew Tinkler  EWHC 258 (Comm)).
- Unfair Prejudice proceedings between two Israeli companies and a UK based property company relating to landmark assets worth £100m (Destiny Investments (1993) Ltd & Anr -v- TH Holdings Ltd & Ors  EWHC 657 (Ch)).
- Unfair Prejudice proceedings brought by private individuals.
- Various claims on behalf of a well-known leisure club following the takeover of the business from its previous owner.
- Acting for high net worth individuals in respect of email fraud claims, including freezing injunctions and preservation/information orders.
- Professional negligence proceedings worth £11.5m.
- Acting for a prominent individual in a claim for unlawful means conspiracy.
- A breach of confidential information claim relating to a telecommunications satellite.